promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

True or False: Getting rich is more important than protecting the environment?

Please actually answer the question and don't deflect. If nothing in your answer contains a true or false I will block you. 

Update:

Alvin Colmes is blocked. 

Update 2:

Ryde,0n is blocked.

Update 3:

Anonymous, I'm not going to block you anyways because your answer contains true or false. But your questions you ask of me are easy to answer since unlike people like Alvin I don't deflect.

>"True or false: aborting babies is more important that protecting than the environment."

False. Abortion is a personal decision and affects individuals, protecting the environment is a collective decision that affects every human being on the planet.

Update 4:

>"True or false: single payer healthcare is more important than protecting the environment."

False. Protecting the environment is essential to achieving quality health care, so it must come either with universal health care or prior to it. How can you have a healthy population that are drinking contaminated water and breathing smog?

>"True or false: changing your sex via surgery is more important than protecting the environment. "

False. For the same reason as the first question.

Update 5:

6 upvotes in less than 30 seconds... I smell an upvote bot. 

Update 6:

Trolls violating the TOS then using anonymous to avoid blocking and upvote bots to move their answers to the top... going to give Best Answer to the question the trolls seems to hate the most LOL

Update 7:

>"If a question is more about stating an opinion than about seeking knowledge"

False dichotomy. Sharing your "knowledge" IS sharing your opinion. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

False. All my money cannot buy my grandchildren a liveable planet. That's why I have pulled all of my money from petrochemicals and invested in wind turbines.

Can you drink money? Can you breathe it? What use is enough money to buy a house in the Bahamas when you cannot go outside in the sun?

• Ryde,0n
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

get some sunscreen . Nutrogena makes a nice one , 30 SPF !

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

You have to make the argument how those two things are mutually incompatible.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If a question is more about stating an opinion than about seeking knowledge, it is a rant.

Also, the updates are not meant for chatting

and of course the answer is : FALSE

What good is money if the air and water are poisonous?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It seems you are blocking everyone who proves you wrong. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

All species deplete the environment to survive but humans are the only one's to deliberately limit it , clean up after themselves are replant .

• Ryde,0n
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Except for bees myabe ? Aside from the occasional , fatal mass stinging , bees seem pretty harmless .

• 3 months ago

"Protecting the environment" is a catch phrase that is meaningless.  LOL  It means different things to different people.  LOL

• 3 months ago

False. Most people don't think like this. This is a phrase leftists use to try to control uninformed people. Most of us just know man made climate change is a hoax.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

True or false: aborting babies is more important that protecting than the environment. 

True or false: single payer healthcare is more important than protecting the environment. 

True or false: changing your sex via surgery is more important than protecting the environment. 

Source(s): You can’t block me
  • Carson
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

True. If you get rich you have more avenues to address protecting the environment

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

True, but only for the richest class.

For the majority, it's false.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.