Do you agree any man fit for military service should go to war in case of emergency to help his country win?

But there is a big difference between the just(world war I and world war II,the wars in Korea and Somalia) and the unjust (Vietnam adventure,Iraq,the bombing of Serbia) wars.There is also a war of necessity, i.e. there is no direct military threat, but it is necessary to help other people in trouble(peacekeeping mission in Lebanon in 1982 and Haiti in 1994, the invasion of Panama).

Favorite Answer

I agree we should have a military legal under the constitution which answers everything you just asked. 

I might even be for a standing professional army of around 100k above and beyond the militia. 

Any surviving Nazis will agree. And which side decides if their part in it is just or unjust?

Yeah ok  the same all rant rant rant, but what i wanna know is,  so you have signed up already then?