promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why are Trump supporters CELEBRATING the cancer diagnosis of Democratic Georgia Lawmaker, John Lewis?

So Civil Rights Icon and Georgia Lawmaker John Lewis has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Lewis was diagnosed following a routine medical visit with subsequent tests that reconfirmed the diagnosis. He will undergo treatment for the cancer.

I've seen so many Trump supporters on here and on Twitter celebrating his cancer diagnosis on social media. It's disgusting.

Trump supporters only have compassion for those who agree with their political beliefs.

If you disagree with a Trump supporter politically they automatically hate you.

Or if you criticize their messiah, Trump, who they believe is perfect and can do no wrong, they will also hate you.

But to actually REJOICE in a man's cancer diagnosis beyond reprehensible even for Trumpanzees.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know enough about this particular report to have any informed opinion.

I do know it is always unbecoming to rejoice at the personal misfortunes of others. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Remember that time he decided to sit on the floor of the house because he couldn't get his way on gun control? I do. The fact is he supports violating the peoples constitutional rights and has done so many times over his career. 

Whenever you hear a democrat talk about human rights go ahead and ask them why they support gun control, speech control, forced association, forced contractual terms, forcing people into contracts,involuntary servitude, forcing people to buy services, and violating property rights. 

Oh and btw, for a guy that claims discrimination is bad he sure did support it a bunch of times. Do you think Lewis realizes that Affirmative Action is racist? 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Nobody is celebrating it. It’s all in your head.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.