Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Are there any good pizza chains?

Food I always hear Pizzahut, Dominos, Papa Johns and Little Ceasars at the but of jokes because they are low quality. Pizza is seen as this universally beloved, but it's weird that there's a growing consensus that all the major pizza chains are bad. I don't get thar

• polly
    Favorite Answer

No.

The only decent pizza is sold from Italian restaurants because they make their pizza's from scratch with quality toppings.

• Lv 7

pizza "franchises" as they are called, are the "fast food" of the pizza world. they use premade pizza dough, frozen en masse, and reasy in less than half an hour.

anyone who's had traditionally made pizza with fresh ingredients knows the difference, and often become "pizza snobs".

i am just the opposite. to me, those dollar pizzas are as good as the traditional ones, and are as good as Pizza Slut. pizza (and food in general) doesn't have to be expensive or take hours to make to taste good. as long as they have my toppings, i'll eat any pizza, though i prefer thin crust...

Papa Johns is a good place. 

• Jason

Not that I know of....   I much prefer stone baked thin crust pizza, not these thick bread like based pizza's.  The do not even taste good and overpriced for what is a dough base with some crap thrown on it.   £10-£17.

Now local stone baked pizza, best tomato sauce, real buffalo mozzarella, Parma ham and a drizzle of olive oil.  £5.

Why anyone would eat from the chains amaze me.

I still enjoy Pizza Hut.

Dominoes, Pizza hut, and Papa John's are great food chains. 

I'm sorry that everyone doesn't wipe their butt with 100 dollar bills, and buy a slice of pizza for 80 dollars in a high class restaurant.

• Cei

No No No.

Pizza is children's food. Once you pass 16 stop eating the muck