Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Which country has women which don't discriminate against men with middle-back, waist, and butt-length hair?

Because in the United States there is a misconception that these men are dirty, uneducated, and they are considered unattractive at least 90% of the time without any proper thought. Only neck and shoulder length hair is accepted by the mainstream US culture on men. Anything longer than roughly where the bra-strap is on a woman and the man is typically called obscene names and gets things lunged at him.

Actually it hit it's cultural peak in the early to mid 1990's. And I could easily "bash" your sub-100 iq skull with the gay stupid-*** undercut you're probably wearing right now. Also idiot, it can be pulled back like the samurai did. Get your gay ****** *** tapered undercut which likes to suggest physical threats the **** off my question.

Can you show me this look? I'm honestly not even that flashy. I'm into hard rock and metal. I just wear long hair and mullets and wear earrings. Why am I something that pretty girls stay away from when their are so many things which can be considered less attractive out there except they will date these guys as long as whatever stupid trend they are following is in style. Long hair and earrings on men should be something that is timeless like women getting pixie cuts.

Master Shake : Are you female or just a homosexual because you just called me sweetie. I don't even have butt length hair, I just have middle-back length and I don't get my nails done and all my earrings are either masculine or unisex so go and daydream about having sex with a male horse or whatever it is. I could be an amazing boyfriend to a girl if she would just accept me. Do you have any idea how sexist a guy looks when he tries to change something about a girl before agreeing to date her?

Go **** your undercut in the *** ******. You stupid *** long hair and anti-mullet hating generation with your gay-*** side-shaven heads. Young girls did like longer hair on guys at one point and then all of you gay looking fags with your conservative undercuts and business attire hypnotized them into thinking we looked like their mothers. **** you asshole.

And I've already had sex with prostitutes which said that they thought my long hair was beautiful and sexy for a man to look like I do and then I ****** them up the *** multiple times in a row. Men with long hair and mullets give women a better time than you scrawny little business fags in your little pencil suits and designer boxer shorts checking your smart phone for messages every 3 seconds.. All of you short haired conformists with your undercuts can't even **** females right.

What does age have to do with anything here? I'm 31 but even if I was 22, 19, it wouldn't matter. I am not a poser. This is how the creator of our ******* species designed both sexes to look. Men are supposed to have long hair and beards. It's a biological fact. Go smell some ******'s undercut somewhere.

This section is sexist towards real men with real hair and taste and is in favor of men looking like generic fags or just inhumane and ugly like they were drafted for a war. Thelonghaircommunity and other long hair forums has women with beautiful long luscious hair and gorgeous bodies which appreciate guys like myself over all of you generic corporate fags anyday.

Favorite Answer

Think you need the cigar'd british rocker look to pull it off.

I personally don't care if a guy or girl has long hair if i thought something about it that wasn't nice i would never go up the person and say it because it's not my hair and it's not my business. Do what you want with your hair it's not anybody else's.

It's not discrimination. It's personal preference.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

I guarantee youre no older than 25, which means youre a poser

Update because op is anonymous coward:

Calm down mister edgy pants, btw prostitutes tell you whatever you wanna hear and I would hardly consider prostitutes the general consensus 

Aww is the incel frustrated cuz he cant get any pussy? Do you have any idea how fkn stupid a mullet looks? Stay a virgin forever bro

Men shouldnt have hair that long, its an environmental disadvantage. If Someone wanted to kick your àss they could just easily grab your hair and proceed to bash your skull in. You may think its look cool but this aint the 80s anymore. It just looks gay now

Careful there anonymous you might break a nail sweetie, i could stomp any homo fág like you any day of the weak beautiful. Go get your nails    done and maybe some highlights, youve earned it