Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesHyundai · 2 months ago

Is a Hyundai or Kia a good car?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jensen
    Lv 5
    5 days ago

Both are reliable. Yet, if I were you, I'd rather go with KIA.

• Login to reply the answers
  • mike m
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They both are reliable cars. I've had an Elantra four years with only 25,000 miles on it, but  haven't had one problem so far. 

• 2 months ago

I have had a Kia Sportage from new in mid 2014. It has not had a single fault in that time. It starts first time every time whatever the weather and it's comfortable to drive. It's not the sportiest car on the road but I'm not a kid that wants a "fast car".

• 2 months ago

Hyundai owns Kia. Kias are cheaper made using thinner sheet metal. Between the two, Hyundai would be a better car then Kia, However I lean towards Honda and Acura as being better than the Kia and the Hyundai, especially with the serious recalls that Hyundai has been releasing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

At the turn of the century they made hideous little boxes on wheels, as was the early Japanese cars, but just like the Japs they impoved exponentially over the next decade and by 2010 they were making attractive cars.

Now, almost two decades later their vehicles are highly desirable and cars such as the Kia Ceed make the Ford Focus look old and boring. 

They are now taking on BMW to produce rivals to their sports models. They haven't quite got there, but watch this space. 

The Koreans are highly intelligent and to answer your question.... 

Yes, VERY GOOD CARS. 

• 2 months ago

Have had both makes over the last 30 years. all have been 100% reliable, and i consider my present cat a KIS 1.4 Rio to the the most pleasurable car I have ever owned. Very precise, quiet, almost noiseless, good performance, Its goner break my heart when my driving days are over .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think so.

• 2 months ago

Both makers have gotten excellent ratings in recent years.  But some models are better for some purposes (or peoples)  than others.

• arther
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

you have to be more pacific this anonymous crap asking about two manufacturer's is total rubbish no wonder you can't say whom you are . Rubbish question.  

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Specific 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.