Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Have you also noticed that Jehovahs Witnesses are the nicest and most educated people on earth? They're also the ok only TRUE Christians.?

Www.JW.org 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Ruthie
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Jehovah's Witnesses, while being very imperfect, try extremely hard to follow the Original or True Christianity that Jesus taught in the bible. We are informed as to what the bible really teaches and make great efforts to share it with others earth wide.

Matthew 24:14..."and this good news of the Kingdom, (God's Government, ruled by Jesus his son) will be preached in all the inhabited earth, as a Witness to all the Nations....and then the end, (the end of earthly rule by man) will come."

• 2 months ago

True Christians follow Jesus because ALL authority has been given unto him. Matthew 28:18; Jehovah can't save you friend.  "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth" Phillipians 2:10

And NO I haven't noticed JW's are the nicest, best, most educated,  and superior.   Anything more than reading, writing, rithmetic, and trade school is discouraged. Shunning is NOT love. Hating your enemies and judging other religions is not the love Jesus taught. Refusing blood transfusions is not love. Hiding pedophiles from police so they can continue abusing children is not love.

Before you judge how bad other people are and how good JW's are, take the plank out of your eye so you can clearly see the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye.  Matthew 7:3-5

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, I have not. You Witnesses discourage higher education, if what I hear is true. And no, you're not the only true Christians. You'll find the salt of the Earth in most churches, even in most religions. Think again, if you are able.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That aren't Christians at all. They do include Jesus Christ in their bizarre theology, but what they teach about Him is completely incompatible with most of the truths of genuine Christianity. There is more to Christianity than teaching "something" about Jesus Christ.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My JW elder father is a pedophile.  My JW family haven’t spoken to me in 39 years.  

My nephew hung himself due to JW shunning. 

My grandmother died after a bloodless surgery. 

Super people. LOL

ExJW 

Catholic 

• 2 months ago

Nice and well read maybe, but not the sort to give their children a blood transfusion if their life depended on it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Was there an election we missed voting them the nicest people in the world?

Do you know many of these JW's?  Funny cuz we never hear about JW's saving starving children or partipating in efforts that make a real difference in the world.  Why do think that is?   All believers in sky fairies are mentally diseased and participate in self centered status quo cults.

• ...Show all comments
    • God of Thunder
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"Humble people" don't post things like this, pointing out how great they are, how nice they are, and how much better they are than everyone else in the world. Arrogant, egotistical people do that. Face it, this question was posted for the sole purpose of glorification.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jw post designed to deify themselves.. reported

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This must be a Poe because even JWs know that they're far from being the most educated.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes! They prove to be so...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do JWs have such a strong need to praise themselves and solicit public praise from others?  The arrogance and pride of JWs is unbelievable.  I've never seen such an egotistical bunch.

Then they pretend their self-praise is a question that follows the community guidelines.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.