Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 7 months ago

why do so many Americans not even have at least 10 k in their checking out?

if I had less than 10 k in my account, I would feel paranoid about my financial situation 

aster rhoids, 

I never mentioned anything about minors 

Favorite Answer

Us American folk pay out our @$$ for

basic thing's such as food & rent which

is sadly why so many ar brok or evn

pôôr :(

..............................................................................

• xyzzy

10k is a lot for a checking account. Checking account usually do not pay interest or if they do only a tiny amount. It is better to keep the bulk of ones funds in other instruments such as CDs or money market funds where you get a higher rate of return.

You aren't too bright are you?  Keeping $10k or more in a checking account would be STUPID.  With ZERO interest in checking accounts, only a moron would keep that much in a checking account.  I wouldn't even keep that much in a savings account, due to the pathetically low interest rates.  Most Americans are not stupid enough to keep that much in a checking account.  Sorry that you feel differently but, I expect your balance tells it all.

• Mj

Fiat currency is overdue for collapse anyway. Buy a .22 and feed the birds and squirrels in your yard. You are going to need them soon.

How do you expect minors to possess a bank account. Edit: You are not being specific by saying "so many Americans".