promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why does the international community not care about the systematic, governmental genoicide and rape of the Boer population in South Africa?

Every Tuesday, black cops come to my town and rape all of the daughters in the village. Men who complain are either forced to work to death in the mines or are executed on the spot by the police. When we reach about to human rights groups about the rape, they say it is justified reparations for apartheid. Why? We never did anything like this during apartheid. My daughter has been raped 7 different times and had to have 3 abortions. Turns out this was Nelson Mandela's plan all along. All across the country, men are being mercilessly killed in the tens of thousands and women are being raped by their own democratically elected government. Why does no one care?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Fight back with guns, plead to Trump for help. Try to flee and come to America. I'd rather have whites here anyday. Especially farmers and honest good whites of S Africa.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Payback maybe?..........

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hard to care about a fictional disaster.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

How come I can see this in America's and western civilizations past and future............

How is Weinstein/Epstein and his accomplices any different? Because it's not by physical violence, but by lies and bondage.........

Doesn't sound any worse to me.

He raped 1ks and I AM pretty sure there are thousands of his kind in high protected places............they think.....lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The international community is anti-white for the most part.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don't know, **** happens. That stuff is going on all over Africa, the best I could suggest is providing more abortion doctors. The population of Nigeria is going through the roof. Going to take over China one day. 5.5 children per woman. They don't get no choice. 

• 3 months ago

You ladies own guns????

Start using them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your story is true, the U.N. doesn't give a schitt!

Time for yinz to contact your OLD REGIME to right

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If such a thing was actually happening I would have taken my daughter and all my family away a long time ago. 

Cool story Bro. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.