promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

If President Trump cares so much about the middle clasd, why is the middle class shrinking while the tax cuts go to the 1%?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

because he DOESNT give a dam about anyone but himself and that is why he serves elite rich people and duping the masses

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • He doesn't care about anyone

• Ro
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Fake news, try again

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He doesn't care about anyone but himself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • not
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

One man can't swoop in and fix decades of manipulation. There is lots of money and people fighting to keep the money in the pockets of the few. You'll have to elect more people who seek to create jobs and wealth among the American people. Elect people who will work to enforce fair trade. 

• 3 months ago

I do not know who started the rumor that the tax cuts were only for the rich. I have seen this kind of thing before. The rumor becomes so entrenched that it effects elections. 

The ONLY people who were hurt by the tax cuts were the filthy rich. For example, the standard deduction was doubled which means that a larger amount of income is deducted before taxes (did you know what the standard deduction is?). This has no effect on the rich because they deduct more than the standard deduction anyway. 

The deduction for mortgage interest went away for mortgages that are over something like 800 thousand dollars. Thus the rich lose the deduction (do you know what a deduction is?). I don't think that people have a clue what is going on and they just listen to whoever tells them something.

Did you know that wages for lower income people (including poor blacks) has been going up while Trump has been president? Trump says some terrible things but actually does things that help the poor and middle class while supporting an economy that provides better jobs and wages.

If you want to stop Trump from being re-elected, attacking his economic policies is not the way to go.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I received tax cuts. We also just saved 2 thousand dollars on insurance. Of course, that will go to paying for insurance once my son gets his license.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

More middle class families are now classified as rich.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Trump only cares about lying to the middle class so that they are tricked into voting for him.  What he is really interest is in the top 1%

• Ryde0n
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

If you had a job or paid taxes you'd know the tax cuts were/are across the spectrum .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.