tell me about the nineties?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why is this in the "Chrysler" section? Are you looking for information about 90's Chryslers? Well, I can tell you that information right now, they were crap back then, just as much as they are crap right now.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Everybody had a game boy or game boy color.

Windows computers were a living nightmare to work on.

People still went to libraries to seek out information.

People used catalogs they got from stores to order what they want.

There was hundreds of indie stores that had things that would be only possible to find online today.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A soon to be President wearing Raybans played saxophone in a late night show. There was this guy named Michael Jordan. And Brett Favre. And Hideo Nomo.  And a model named Cindy Crawford.

People had problems with spam on Windows 95 on a Gateway laptop with 2GB ROM. There was this website called AOL.  You connect on the internet on your telephone jack.  You pick up women at Borders and on chat forums. Toyota came out with the Supra and the "ricers" were born.

• 2 months ago

i had more fun then and had more friends to hang out with, i miss those days

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Until 1995, most people did not have the web as we now know it.  And most people did not have cellphones.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

and they drove around in Chrysler vehicles...where your question ended up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.