Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

I think I have HIV?

I felt most HIV symptoms 5 days after a sexual relation. It's better to kill myself rather than finding out I have HIV, right?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

HIV is not necessarily a death sentence these days; antivirals have come a long way...

Source(s): nurse
    • Login to reply the answers
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hay it takes 5 t0 ten years to develop HIV!  Just go to the local Quick and get tested; but I would lay odds that your feeling guilty about the sex.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No, it takes years to develop AIDS, but the HIV infection can occur right away.  However, medication can prevent the infection from turning into AIDS.

• 2 months ago

No do not think about harming yourself in any way even if you may have HIV try to push through it and everything eventually will feel better although there is not a cure for it there is a treatment you can have done and it can help you to still live a healthy and long life.

• 2 months ago

You won't know unless you get tested. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It may take 10 years to develop symptoms of aids. Not all people get infected with sex and not all people who are infected develop aids. another important thing that aids is now treatable and patients can have as normal life as others.

• 2 months ago

Go have a checkout , it’s not necessary that you have it don’t scare yourself 

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

That's really over the top dramatic. If you have HIV it is your fault for not using protection, a condom, unless you didn't consent to it in which case there's nothing you could of done.

You killing yourself will not solve anything - going to a doctor will.

• ...Show all comments
    • Nathan
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

For future reference, schools teach teens about this, and about why you should get your sex partner tested for HIV before having sex

• 2 months ago

So did you encounter the very first symptom while engaging in sex? The very first symptom happens instantaneously it's a pounding burning sensation in your butthole

• 2 months ago

you dont have hiv symptoms 5 days later

Source(s): medical fact
  • 2 months ago

no future in killing oneself. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.