When you imagine yourself as a famous musician what do you see?

I just see myself rapping in a small room for about 8 people who showed up. I imagine that my lyrics and music are not really that good, but just something to vibe to, and the people mostly showing up not so much for me. but because they wanted to get out of the house and have something to do for the weekend like listen to some music and hang out. What do you see? Be honest

by the way it could be any type of musician, a rockstar, a rapper, a country singer, etcetera

Favorite Answer

Listening to music is great. I got an F in music on my first report card in fourth grade and have to wonder why even to this day. By the time I realized I should have asked the nun that gave me the grade it was too late. I'd be happy just singing along in church with the people at mass and not feel self-conscience. We have some really good songs.

• Ramiro2 months agoReport

Great answer

I can imagine myself as the next William Hung, that’s about it

I don't. That was never an ambition of mine.

Even though I have no musical or writing talent, and I hate being in front of an audience, I see myself as attempting to be a singer/songwriter of predominantly rock music. Also some other stuff, like pop and acoustic. I would be constantly displeased with myself and the music I created. I would think it was total crap compared to what I was attempting to do. Most people wouldn't know me or my music, and most of the people who did would hate it.

• Ramiro2 months agoReport

Honest answer thanx

I would be a singer/songwriter, guitar and lyrics I wrote and really connecting with an audience.

I imagine that i'm just like neil tennant from the pet shop boys, being the singer with a delicious voice and having just one other member playing a great beat on keyboard (chris lowe) and everybody waiting for me to sing on it. 

I see myself not as the lead singer, but as the drummer for a rockband who does small events for weddings and birthdays (even though i dont even know how to play the drums). Our only 'fame' is ocassianaly being an opening act for washed up forgotten bands like Pearl Jam or Spin Doctors. I see myself being broke most of the time from spending the little money i make. And imagine myself fighting with my band mates over money and gigs and bad management and eventually us splitting up. Good question thanks for asking.

I dont get it. You're asking who do we see, then you're asking for music for your party.

Try the doors. Jim morrison.

Theres drummers too like Lars ulrich.

Duran duran.

Green day.

Rap is crap btw..I really dont know. I was not prepared for this question.

I've gone through phases like nirvana, 80s pop, or metal and punk bands.

• Ramiro2 months agoReport

Your too dumb to understand a simple question

Dying young due to excessive amounts of heroin. 

• Ramiro2 months agoReport

Good answer, i never thought about it that way. You brought in a whole new perspective