Best all inclusive resorts in brazil?

It's gonna be a few young adults. Most of us over 21 and we want to have the best time possible but are all very curious to know what are the best all inclusive resorts in brazil? Also if you wanna let us know what the must-do's in brazil are or just what to do that will be a good time. Please let us know. Thank you in advance :)

I don't understand why you would fly all the way to Brazil and stay in an all-inclusive. You might as well just go to Mexico. Brazil is a HUGE country- you need to narrow things down a little. When I was in the northeast, I was told it wasn't save to swim in the ocean because of pollution- you had to go quite far to find a beach that was usable. You should go on Tripadvisor and look for recommendations. The most sights are in Rio- but the wealthy people there live in walled communities, while the starving masses live in cardboard huts- you know, the way the US is head under Trump. So be careful. 

There are several resorts in Brazil ... and it will depend on which region you go to. I do not recommend cities like Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro ... I recommend going to the beaches of the northeast of the country or if you prefer European culture and cooler weather I recommend the south of the country.

Source(s): I'm brazilian.