What's the newest video game you've played?

Favorite Answer

The latest one I have played was probably Mortal Kombat 11. I pre ordered it at game stop. I got a scorpion cloth mask with it and a kingdom heart cloth poster too. The cloth mask came with a copy of MK11 while the KH cloth poster was received from a raffle at game stop. I stopped playing after a couple times and the story was too easy and fast. Kronika was hard to beat at first, but if you beat her nothing happened. It was so stupid. Story was only like 2-3 MAYBE 4 hours. They had character models ready for Cyrax and Sektor but didn't even put them as Playable Characters on the roster... Like wtf? They have a whole moveset ready and everything. You even fight them in story mode, but they aren't on the roster for MK11.. thafuck? I sold it on locally on an app called Offer Up a couple weeks later. It was collecting dust. What a waste of money.

The most recent video game I've played, not counting Sudoku, is Lode Runner.

Probably Metro Exodus, and I didn't finish it. It's not a bad game, I just can't keep my interest for a game for more than like a few days anymore (I used to play stuff non-stop everyday). Also, no newer games have really captured my interest. Other than Metro though, Battlefield 5 (which was a bit of a disappointment), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (for nostalgia purposes), Red Dead Redemption 2, and Forza Horizon 4 are the newest games I've played.

i never really got into playing video games

Modern Warfare and it sucks, I stopped playing.