Game freezing and beeping afterwards?

When I play League of Legends, frames drop to 0-3 in the middle of the game, I can't control my mouse and something beeps a few times. This sound is driving me crazy already, not the freezing only. I tried changing mouse and USB ports, nothing worked. Is there a way to fix this? I have no idea what's wrong, it didn't use to happen earlier. 

Probably the CPU overheating. It's the case speaker beeping at you to tell you something is wrong.

You'll have to verify if the CPU fan is spinning. If it isn't then you'll have to either replace the CPU fan of the heatsink/fan assembly.

If it isn't then it's possible that the paste between the CPU package and heastsink has degraded or the mounting mechanism for the heatsink has failed.

If these parts are good then you either have a problem with the Graphics card or the airflow within the case. 

Either your CPU or GPU are overheating. You need to add more cooling to your setup.

• Dave

You are over heating. The beeping is your device letting you know.

Let me guess, laptop not made for gaming , and you're playing without AC power and not on a hard flat surface? That ring a bell?

• Goerge

Could that possibly be your CPU/APU telling you that it is too hot?