Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is Donald Trump Gods chosen president who has been given less rights than Jesus when accused if lies?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

YES!  He's the perfect president at the perfect time in history to make America great again.  God bless Trump and God bless America!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, he is not God's chosen vessel or president or whatever. Americans who rightly feared Hillary Clinton and the power of the Democratic Party elected him.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

“The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries. ― James Madison

“I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute - where no Catholic prelate would tell the President (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishioners for whom to vote - where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference - and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the President who might appoint him or the people who might elect him.

I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish - where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source - where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials - and where religious liberty is so indivisible that an act against one church is treated as an act against all.

― John F. Kennedy

• Misty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All gods are myths and Dump is just a moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If anyone threatened him with being nailed to a cross that gutless muthafukker would be running to Vlad for protection.

~

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely. Hes done an EXCELLENT job of preventing the Atheist hoards from committing more of their terrorist acts on American soil like Atheists did with 9/11. 

Anyone not reelecting him is a traitor and terrorist.

Atheists go home to north Korea, this is GODS COUNTRY. One nation UNDER GOD.

Source(s): Fact
  • 2 months ago

Sure 0- They're both similiar . They're both imaginary in your mind .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump was God's way of sparing the US from hillary clinton.

I'm no Trump fanboy not one bit. But I read the wikileak email dumps.  Emails they thought would be hidden forever, until Assange stepped in and released everything.

hillary is evil

• ...Show all comments
    • Everard
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I agree with EddieJ

@Rolo "What fixing the economy Eddie?"

WTF does that even mean, dropkick?

~

• 2 months ago

Gods just like every other republican, he only gets one vote.

Democrats as like Satan, you can vote all you want

• 2 months ago

The hatred of truth is a love of lies. The love of lies is obedience to satan. Those who hate truth - hate Jesus.. When Trump tells the truth - he is hated. I see some similarity there. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.