Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 months ago

Will I burn in hell for killing myself?

I can't take the pain of life anymore. I just want it all to end. It's the only thing that matters to me in the world now. I don't care about anything else anymore not even my mother. I just want to hurry up and die. I've been a failure my whole life. All I've ever known is failure and pain. Truth be told I should have killed myself well over a decade ago! This world will be much better off without a deformed disabled mentally ill loser like me around! Thanks for listening if anyone actually read my deepest feelings!

Favorite Answer

read all.  yes for Thou shalt not kill means your own body also. Google Ron Not Ronald Regan and listen to I went to hell and saw my friends there.

now to your problem. you are deeply depressed. Been there. you may be all the things you call yourself BUT you can change it. I have been called victim and much worse. I also live each day in pain. now lets take the first two. you are not deformed and disabled but physically challenged. this is what I call myself. now to the last. you cannot be a mentally ill loser because I bet your smile would light up a room.

my point is all the things you think are wrong maybe but you can turn them around. you sleep at night and wake up next morning. two opposites. now you be opposite. Best Wishes to you.

I'm a Christian and I can't say for sure if people who commit suicide will go to hell. However, those who haven't accepted Jesus Christ as Lord And Saviour will go to hell. God cares about you, even if no one else does. Suicide is wrong because the only person who should take away life is God. When I'm unhappy I pray to God, and you could do the same.

Yes you will don’t u dare even try 

Firstly, please don't :( I love you even though I don't know you... we can talk about it, I'm a great listener. Also, God placed you on this earth for a purpose that you WOULD be punished for if you decided to cut that short! I saw your question while I was browsing something totally different and had to make a yahoo account just to respond to you lol I want you here :)

We do not know if hell exists.

You can take the chance.

I wouldn't.I'll get help.

• k w

you'll tick off our Father, cuz you committed murder, AND screwed up His plan for you...

• Piero

Hell doesn't exist......

thats up to god, maybe you should get some help

No such thing as heaven or hell so don’t worry you can carry on goodbye 😵

Please ask your religious advisor thanks.

Thanks

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) Study and Ethics