promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Russian Citenship?

Hello everyone. This question is directed to Russian citizens. I wish to obtain naturalization to Russia. I understand I must have a formal invitation from a permanent resident or citizen. I do not live in your country yet. How do I establish connection? I am also in process of learning your language.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Foreign nationals living in Russia can apply for Russian citizenship by naturalisation if they meet the following requirements: they hold a valid permanent residence permit. they have lived as a permanent resident in Russia for 5 years (with no periods living outside Russia exceeding 3 months in any one year)

Really easy to research and look at the Russion immigration website........ " I understand I must have a formal invitation from a permanent resident or citizen." You understand nothing ........ first you have to apply and get a visa to legally allow you to live there

• They also have to give up any other citizenships they holdl

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why you need Russian citzenship? I'm Russian and trust me life sucks here. Go for Canadian citzenship.

• 5 months ago

i would talk to someone in immigration about it

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would talk to someone in immigration about it, they would know

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I already spoke with Russia. They aren't accepting idiots at the present time but you are welcome to try again at a later date. 

• 5 months ago

Why don't you try visiting for awhile?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.