Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesOther - Car Makes · 2 months ago

Got a 2020 Ford Escape on BLK Friday, drove it 4 6 days engine light comes on! Week later, haven't been told when I get my car back.Options?

Thanks all is fine! Got car back! 🚗

Can't delete question now 🤔. 

Took them 1 minute to fix.   Next time, take off the gas cap and then screw it back on=fixed.  Now you know "if it should happen again"

• Snezzy

I'll loan you interim transportation. It's a four-wheel cut-under carriage, can be pulled by one horse or a pair. You'll have to supply the horses, the reins and harness. Make sure the horses are trained to drive. I don't want frightened horses wrecking my carriage.

• LaNena2 months agoReport

Useless 

• John

Get a loaner car from the dealership. Hire a taxi. Buy a second car to use when your new car breaks down.

If they gave you a loaner car, you just need to wait.  You can can give the dealer a call.  Maybe they are waiting for parts to fix your car.

Speak to whoever has it. Simple.