Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

I just read Donald Trump Jrs new BEST SELLING bok. Was a grate read! Why is he so good at triggering libtards?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I bawtt the book last munth an I red the furst page an it was grate

mAGA

• 12 months ago

Seriously grinning at this. Guess you didn’t hear, and it’s so pathetic lol.

“The mystery over whether Donald Trump Jr’s new book deserved its place at No 1 in the New York Times bestseller list has deepened after it emerged that the Republican National Committee (RNC) spent $94,800 (£74,000) on a bulk order of the book a week before it was released.“

• This post proves you can't read

• Dan
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Well, well, his bok was a grate read. Now that you read you might want to work on your spelling.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

First of all, he didn't write it.

Secondly, the reason we think you people are stupid is that you don't seem to realize we all live in the same country. You cheer for things that ruin our country because it will make liberals cry. BUT YOU LIVE HERE TOO.

For just one example, when you cheer for Obamacare to be repealed because you think it will harm people you don't like, you are so stupid you don't realize that YOU will lose benefits that you now have with respect to health care. Wise up.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I forget, who gets triggered by Happy Holidays, "war on Christmas", AOC, Hillary, Greta Thunberg, Biden, Warren?

• 12 months ago

Hopefully, he spells better than you.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

A picture is worth a thousand words. How can you like a guy that would kill an elephant then cut off its tail and act proud about it?  Total scumbag!!!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

At Choate they teach the overlord arts.  And screw the kids.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I’m not a potato

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.