Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

I just read Donald Trump Jrs new BEST SELLING bok. Was a grate read! Why is he so good at triggering libtards?

Favorite Answer

I bawtt the book last munth an I red the furst page an it was grate

mAGA

Seriously grinning at this. Guess you didn’t hear, and it’s so pathetic lol.

“The mystery over whether Donald Trump Jr’s new book deserved its place at No 1 in the New York Times bestseller list has deepened after it emerged that the Republican National Committee (RNC) spent $94,800 (£74,000) on a bulk order of the book a week before it was released.“

• This post proves you can't read

• Dan

Well, well, his bok was a grate read. Now that you read you might want to work on your spelling.

• Sally

First of all, he didn't write it.

Secondly, the reason we think you people are stupid is that you don't seem to realize we all live in the same country. You cheer for things that ruin our country because it will make liberals cry. BUT YOU LIVE HERE TOO.

For just one example, when you cheer for Obamacare to be repealed because you think it will harm people you don't like, you are so stupid you don't realize that YOU will lose benefits that you now have with respect to health care. Wise up.

I forget, who gets triggered by Happy Holidays, "war on Christmas", AOC, Hillary, Greta Thunberg, Biden, Warren?

Hopefully, he spells better than you.

A picture is worth a thousand words. How can you like a guy that would kill an elephant then cut off its tail and act proud about it?  Total scumbag!!!

At Choate they teach the overlord arts.  And screw the kids.

I’m not a potato