Why do older conservatives still 100% against the fact that everything should be free for us different young folk?

I find older conservatives have a lot of religious faith and truly believe in their statues, also highly business traditional favoring people. They say us young different folk should not have anything for free and said it for at least over a decade. Rubbing it in our faces. I have never seen one of those people have no less than a high quality middle-highs standard of living. Where I've heard kids get run over by cards not even the age of over 4. I seen my own friends in high level high school endure poverty. And for the spiritual matter different people like myself have been tortured in hell before we were born, as newborn souls/young souls. Then we work 12+ years of school just to get thrown out. Then we do a crazy job and burn ourselves out. I am young and I feel like my body is 200 years old now. 13 years of grade school just to slave society and throw away our useless hard earned high school diploma. Then on top of all that, they forced us to go to college with other slimeball people. Then after we've been burnt alive countless times, served school and done tremendous labor work they want us to work 40+ years in a white collar job. Where they have not come close to experiencing pain and having positive long lived lives. They were never tortured we were. And I still stand by the quote. "reason for my anger is they force us to do things us people cannot do" So why don't we deserve to be taken care of (free stuff would solve that). After all we came from hell. 

We were wrongfully accused of being sent to hell and earth. And we endured thousands of years of pain , and even a single year on earth scales to 1 year of hell, a day of school was 500+ years of pain. We endured more than a long person such as themselves could ever began to imagine. Then they don't want us to be cared for and have free stuff? Do you not see how selfish and insane their policies have always been? 

Favorite Answer

There is a problem in society when everyone expects something in return.

There is a problem in society when the financial system serves itself and not people.

There is a problem in society when some wish hardship on others rather niceties.

There is a problem in society when we trade our humanity for conformity.

There will be a problem in society until we are free.

• Marli

Child, I'm a boomer.  When I was in high school, my peer group and I said the very same things you just wrote about my generation, only our nasty adults grew up as the Depression and "Greatest" Generation.  Their childhoods were tougher than mine. (I didn't have to endure a war and the various depressions and recessions were not as catastrophic.)  But my job prospects after high school and community college were poor to nil. (I could not afford university) Almost all my friends and peers worked (husbands and wives) to afford a house. I would love to afford a house. My mother did not work outside the home after I was born, but we were on a tight budget.  I did not get the latest advertised stuff my schoolmates with white-collar parents got for Christmas.

So Child, I got few favours and your life is hardly different from mine, if you are writing exact truth.  I did appreciate much of what I did receive, such as a decent education in English. I can write intelligible sentences.

• KatieC

I just wanted to comment to ask that people please not think this person speaks for all millennials or gen z. I don’t agree with everything boomers do by a long shot, but this question is ridiculous.

They are against free stuff for starving babies because they are fascists.

• Susie

I don’t say that.  I’m sure most of you are incapable of taking care of yourselves and making your own life decisions.  I think that young people should have the privilege of experiencing exactly the type of government you are pushing for. It’s just sad that you have to destroy our country in order to do that.  And then realize what a gigantic mistake you made when your nanny government has total control of your life.