Ps4 or xbox?

• 20 hours ago

I think both systems are pretty much equal in every aspect except for the fact that Microsoft(Xbox) is more open to cross-play than Playstation(Sony).The only cons I have is that the PS4 controller doesn't fit in my hand like an Xbox controller does, I have small hands,im 19 with the hands of a little kid,so its uncomfortable for me.

Raspberry Pi 3 with a Retropie gaming emulator,,, 2,000 plus games..

Xbox! for sure 

No.

No.

No.

No.

There... that should be at least enough to meet the minumum character requirement.

• Kyle

both are great systems.  if you one console has more exclusives you want to play than the other, then get that one first.

you can always get one now, and save up for the other later.  those always have sales and bundles throughout the year for good prices.  

if you care about 4k gaming, get the primary console compatible with that, ps4 pro or xbox one x, then just get the other standard version for casual gaming.  ps4 or xbox one s.  

next gen systems will be released next holiday too.  so that is something else to keep in mind.  

Find the games that you want to play, then buy the system that will play those games.

xbox i guess ps4 suxxxxxxxxx