On GH, who do you think is Nina daughter? Do you still think it is Sasha or anyone think it could be Nelle?

which one could be a better storyline too?

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

OMG! I never thought of it being Nelle. What a horrible thought! Lol

• barbara2 months agoReport

bw quite a story line

We have to look at the age range here

Nina came on the show in 2013, was in a coma for 20 years, she was pregnant when she went into the coma. So, any child she has will be 35 ish (tho, could pass as 30), that's the key clue here.

Nelle is late 20's, 30 tops, I doubt that puts her in the range. Also, the show has never connected the two characters outside of the occasional brief scenes, if they were to go that route, anvils would have dropped by now.

Sasha is around 30 as well, barely in the range to be Nina's daughter. I could see the show doing a 180' on it, but what would be the end game? I'm not seeing it either.

I actually think Claudette is her daughter, the one who carried Charlotte to term. I could see them going that route, and there has been far too many mentions of her, for this not to be leading somewhere.

• night

We know that Nelle is Frank Benson's biological daughter and Nina was pregnant with her husband's (Dr. Silas Clay) child. So I don't think Nelle could be Nina's child without rewriting Nelle's back story.  

No I have said all along I think it is Willow.

• barbara2 months agoReport

WILLOW HAS A MOM AND THEY DID NOT HIDE THAT