Israel Palestine who is right?

jews are good people is strange that sometimes israel attack palestine, I think that both are right both are wrong, maybe Israel is more right because the lands were of Israel but I would like space for palestinians too.

I know that there are jews for palestine, are there arabs for Israel? sorry for my english I used translate

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Both are good people BUT Palestine is run by Hamas and they are a terrorist organization that wants all Jews dead. Many Palestinians work in Israel and like the Jewish people. Israeli's like the Palestinian people. Israel has never attacked Palestine other then taking out missile launchers that fire up to 300 missiles a day at them. Hamas often places rocket launchers at hospitals or grade schools on purpose so when innocents die they can claim moral superiority. The Palestinian people are often murdered by Hamas. They have even been known to chain children to their missile launchers. Hamas is the problem, not the regular people of either territory.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The two sides are pro Israel vs. anti Israel.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith. A person can know this with certainty, and can have also greater concern for people with Abraham as an ancestor as they are God's Chosen People, by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity. That said, Palestinians are also beloved children of God made in His Own Image and Likeness and should be treated with dignity and respect as well.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

The Bible says that the land of Israel belongs only to the Jewish people.  So that settles it.

-------

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

No one is. The land belongs to God of whom it was stolen from by pagan muslims that slaughtered and raped and more when their satanic hoard took over.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Israel is right. Israel fights in self defense. Palestine is dead wrong. Palestinians can go back to where they originated from i.e. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Turkey etc etc. There are almost no Jews for Palestine. I think Youtube highers goyim to pretend to be Jewish to sell a false image and perception of reality. Chances are those people claiming to be Jews in a rally for Palestine are fakes. Naturei Karta don't represent majority of religious Jews. In fact the religious world has shunned them for selling us out for appeasing antisemitism. They do it because they are afraid of the goyim not because they want peace or love them. They are traumatized after the holocaust. 

There are some arabs for Israel but most of them are brainwashed with hateful extremist Islamic ideologies and political pressure from dictators to think for themselves. 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • 10 months ago

If Palestine would stop attacking Israel, they would not have to retaliate and all could live in peace.

• 10 months ago

People are people, good bad and in-between, no matter if they are Jews or Muslims or anything else. None are "right" in this mess.

• Ala
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

It's too complicated a puzzle for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.