Parents of a 6yr old ?

After they come home from school. What do they do? How much time do you spend with them. How much time do they spend alone? 

Chores?  

How about on weekends? 

When is their bedtime. 

I have a niece who's 6-

1- What does she do when she comes home from school? That depends on what day of the week it is. She is in sparks  Tuesdays, dance classes wednesdays and gymnastics on Thursdays. When she's not in those activities? She usually will watch a bit of youtube on tv, she hangs out with her sister, she also helps her mom cook dinner as well. After dinner? She vegges out for a bit, showers/bathes etc, and then she's in bed by about 8pm

2- Chores: She likes to help with the cooking/baking. She cleans her room, sometimes she sweeps the floor.

3- Weekends: Depends on what is going on! She likes to watch youtube on her ipad when she wakes up, sometimes in the afternoon she will hang out with her friend from school who lives up the street. Often times she goes over to her cousin house, and often she comes over to visit me for an hour or so on the weekend.

4- When is her bedtime? School nights around 8pm. Weekends is around 9-9:30pm. When she goes up in the summer for a week or two to visit my Dad, she stays up until 10pm.

Hope this helps.

Its been a long time since daughter was 6 years old but not so long ago since grandkids were that age but in general after school gave them juice and snack and spoke about school and made sure homework was done, if it was summer weather they would than play in the garden while I prepared evening meal, usually around 6.30 it would be dancing class or swimming lessons etc a few times per week. At weekend they would be with me if I went shopping or visiting friends. Bedtime was around 7.30pm. As far as chores I made sure they tidied up as they went along and kept bedroom tidy.

you didn't learn this in Pedophilia 101?