Am I pregnant? ?

So I took a pregnancy test 5 days ago and it came back negative. Took the other one this morning (first morning urine) and it came back positive, but 1 line is faint, not extremely faint, you can see it in any light it’s just not as dark as the other. Everything I read online is saying that means I am pregnant, it’s just very early so the hcg levels aren’t as high. Well I took another one just to see what that would be, and it came back negative. If I am I know it’s early, a little over 2 weeks possibly? What made me take them in the first place is because I was suppose to start my period, and I was having them regularly before. I’ve also been cramping as if I was going to start a period, and it’s been mild and on going throughout the day, bloating, and indigestion(?) I question that cause I’ve never had acid reflux or indigestion but I’m positive that’s what’s happening now. Everyone says a false positive is very rare, and I haven’t started a period. Could I be pregnant? 

• Edna

If you think you're 'only about 2 weeks pregnant', you would NOT be having any physical 'signs of pregnancy' that early. Cramping, bloating, and indigestion are NOT early signs of pregnancy at any time. You tested much too early to obtain a reliable result. If your period is overdue by at least 1-1/2 weeks, then take another pregnancy test.  

You're likely pregnant.

O either it is or it isn't there are no maybes.

There's no such thing as "a little over two weeks" pregnant.  When your period is due, you are four weeks pregnant.  Two weeks is technically the moment of conception, but since you don't produce hCG until after implantation, you aren't even pregnant at the moment of conception.   If you only had sex two weeks ago, you could easily be testing too early.  Certainly the one five days ago would've been far too early.

So wait a few days and test again.

• God

See your doctor.  The blood test is more accurate than the urine test.  I hope it comes out the way you want it to!

You should try going to a doctor, it’s possible you’re pregnant although you may not be, it’s best to be safe in such situations