Huggy asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Do you agree Christian should be inducted into the WWE hall of fame?

I mean come on.. WWE legit posted on Twitter and asked who people think and literally 90% of people were saying Christian lol, absolute under rated performed I personally think he would deserve to headline but aslong as he is inducted surely this will be the year?

I hope he is inducted with Edge as a tag team to become 2 time hall of famers but would be disrespectful only for him to go in with Edge.

Surely this is the year

• succor
    Favorite Answer

I strongly agree.

Christian has had a Hall of Fame career, and delivered at every opportunity he was given.

He has an 'A' level mic game, has had multiple GOAT matches/feuds, can work against any opponent, always brings something new to matches, and outshines every current member of the roster at every level.

Short of a once in a generation talent, or an industry changing mega-group. Christian should be headlining the WWE Hall of Fame.

He does deserve it.

Yes. Christian is definitely WWE hall of fame caliber. Look at the other names to have gone in there. Pete Rose. Mr T. Ko Ko be Ware. Torrie Wilson. I could go on. But I don't have enough space to fit it all in. Christian is clearly far superior in term of in ring accomplishments to these people. and definitely more deserving. 

• Christian? Great Tag Team Wrestler, Good Singles Wrestler. He deserves to be in The WWE Hall of Fame. He would not be my first choice to go in as I have a number of Wrestlers who I think should have already gone in such as Demolition, The Midnight Express, The British Bulldogs, Ivan Koloff among others.

It is all a scam,

Wrestlers of late are all actors, following a script, choreographed action, with bally-hoo from the front office.

Even the, Post Great War, wrestlers of old were in on it.

Just let it be, credulous crowd appeal is what sets the standard.

Imo I think Christian Cage is overrated online, inside the ring he was just 'okay' throughout his entire career and the only reason he ever touched major gold was because Edge was forced to retire.  May as well say D-Von deserves to be inducted as a singles wrestler, for doing nothing.