Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Toolbar · 8 months ago

Husband fingered me while asleep?

I had been drinking and took a nap. I am a very deep sleeper and woke up to my husband asking me a bunch of questions. I was really confused and was stammering. Then he asked if I was having a wet dream. I started getting defensive and wondering if I had been having a sex dream and didn’t realize or remember (especially since I had been drinking). I’d only been asleep for 30-40 minutes. I went into a panic thinking he was accusing me of cheating (absolutely haven’t)

He then told me that he fingered me while I was asleep.... he then expressed concern that I didn’t feel it. He’s done this before and I didn’t know unless he told me. He has often said that anyone could be messing with me in my sleep because I’m such a deep sleeper and that I should be more careful. He said he did this in an attempt to wake me up....

I’m not as upset that he touched me, but more upset that I felt I was being manipulated and baited into thinking I was doing something wrong.

I slapped him end of his confrontation upon learning what he was doing. I told him that was rapey behavior and he said it’s not rapey if we are married. He proceeded to kick me out of his place. We live in different states right now and he has been insisting that I get cameras for my safety (he thinks my landlord is creepy). I’ve been having nightmares about sexual assault before this incident and have been assaulted in real life before (not by him) so stuff like this really bothers me. 

Am I being dramatic??

This is not the correct place to air out your intimate sexual problems. Try going to a marriage counselor for help. 

what does this have with yahoo tool bars... 

• Sky

Your story is many paragraphs of bullshit.  Nice fantasy but try harder.

stroke him while he sleeps

• Dick

If a husband and wife can't touch each other, then why bother to get married or even live together. Unless you have made it clear that you need to be fully awake and alert, and give permission, before he initiates foreplay, there is no excuse to make a big deal out of it.

• lala

Stop drinking 

so this way you will know what is going around you 

Story is about a 3 out of 10.  Keep working at it.