Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How many sexual partners are too many for women?

How many guys can a girl sleep with before she stops being ladylike and starts being s|utty? I personally think 3. I would never want to marry a chick that had been with 4+ guys. If you’ve been with that number of guys, you’re clearly only good for sex. I want someone who has some self respect and restraint.

113 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Any number as long as it includes me

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Well, someone could have only 2 sexual partners, but was cheating on one with the other.

Someone could have 10 and they have all been relationships.

Someone could have been single and slept with an average of 1 person a year and now they're 40.

You're certainly not a good catch!

• 1 month ago

1 is too many.  It's a fact that women cannot pair bond anymore if they have had like 4 partners.  Do women really want to live life where they cannot have a loving relationship anymore?  Better start buying more cat food

• 1 month ago

You’re no catch obviously!  I hope karma catches up with you, you male chauvinist!

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • restaurant
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Am I a "human hater " if I think all humans should be a virgin until marriage and if they don't want to get married then they should be celibate ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Before I offer you my answer to your question, Can I ask how many sexual partners have you had intercourse with in your lifetime??

• ...Show all comments
    • Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Finny how abortion is bad and motherhood is bad, so fdf is for pregnant single women dying or something. Never males fault

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you’re thinking about getting married you have more to worry about than whether the woman you married had a lot of sex before she met you. Take my word for it. Protect yourself. No-fault divorce is a b!tch and it favors b!tches. BIG TIME. And if you have kids with the woman who decides to turn on you, she’ll probably turn the kids against you also. To complete the destruction of your entire existence.  It’s called weaponizing  children. Happens all the time.Think about a prenup. Or just living together. Beware. “Hell hath no Fury like a woman scorn’d” ...

• ...Show all comments
    • Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Child outside of mothers body is the definition of abortion sucsess. So try more logically sound insult next time

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd say about a 100 partners or less is good. You want them as experienced as possible, otherwise they're no good in bed. But you don't want them too experienced, so the 100 limit. ;-)

• 1 month ago

A girl should be able to find a guy who is sexually compatible with her in 7-8 guys.

• depends how many you can fit in your bedroom at any one time

• 1 month ago

The Bible teaches no sex before marriage

• ...Show all comments
    • Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Fetus is not a kid, because the soul us given after birth. Single motherhood or fatherhood is hardly a crime. And std’s out there regardless. Muslim are lying about their everything. There were little morals in bible, like raping own daughters or raping worker girl to carry a child.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.