Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

is this rifle too expensive?

I'm not in America but in South Asia.  I saw a Benjamin NP2 is selling for about $750 in my country.   Check midwayusa.com, it is only about $225 in America.   IS $750 too costly for an airgun?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Quinn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You are comparing apples to oranges. Prices are not the same for all things around the world. Even within the US, the price of anything differs from state to state and even city to city.

The only real way to answer your question is for you to compare other similar sales in your country. Are all such or similar rifles priced about the same? Comparing it to the US with where you are is meaningless.

• Login to reply the answers
  • C_F_45
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If, as stated in a previous question. You are able to buy a Benjamin Marauder for around $1,000. Then $750 for a Benjamin NP2 is unreasonably high. 

• 1 month ago

What something costs here vs. where you are is not as simple as looking at prices.  Your country could have very expensive import licensing requirements, tariffs and taxes that drive the cost up.  

You should visit a store that sells these and ask them why they are so expensive where you live.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on how much money you have and how much you want it.  Why not just order it off of Amazon and have it delivered to your door?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.