Why are parents against profanity?

When i was younger I remember playing mw2 And some dude was cursing and my dad told me to turn the xbox off for him cursing

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

parents were young once too and it is their own guilt of a seriously guilty past that makes them so pious. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because young children shouldn't cuss. They don't know how what's appropriate and what's inappropriate. Plus, it's disrespectful. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Chloe4 weeks agoReport

sing. Depending on the kind of environment and parents they grow up with in order to push for good habits. 
      I think cussing is okay in some situations depending on the age and situation. But it is just my opinion, and I also agree with your perspective here. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why aren't you AGAINST something so harsh and offensive. It doesn't exactly sunny side UP your mood when you wake up in the morning. Starting off another sluggish day?

• 1 month ago

Thank god for the parents that don't care.    For MW i will always remember the the most racist lobbys.  Done to a point of hysteria.   They would fight it out and come back in the same lobby.  The whole idea was reduced to banter.

Four year sounding brtish kid cussing you out.  No one liked that kid!  If he beat me, then I might have to tell him he needs to go to bed!  I'll say other temporal insults!

If you are reading this now, name one temporal insult?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's disrespectful. 

• Asep
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They don’t want you running around cussing

• because no one wants an annoying cussing toddler saying stupid crap everywhere

• 1 month ago

Because they're trying to raise good children.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.