Anonymous

Is it bad that I go to sleep at 5-6am and wake up at 4-5pm?

Does this cause health problems? If you tell my life expectancy gets shorter I’ll just feel more sad. I’ve always been a night owl and if I don’t have to get up I sleep for 12 hours. 

I'm the same and I hate it. I don't mean to do it but I always do it. It's my ADHD. Yes, it does ruin your life. And it makes you gain weight have a bigger tummy and get obesity related diseases.

This is really a bad habit, it can be a cause of a lot of problems. You have to try to sleep in the night and to do hard work, it's automatically help you to get sleep on time. 

Yes, try to set up a a healthier routine ever day 

you will get mental problems and then it slowly spreads to physical health

Sounds like you're already adapted to be a night worker.

not if you dont need a lot of sleep

• Eva

Sleeping for 12 hours is excessive. You have your days and nights reversed. It could cause some health problems due to lack of exposure to sunlight. It could also lead to depression for the same reason.

It disrupts your body's circadian rhythm, and that impacts your health. Do some reading on circadian rhythm.

Scientific studies have shown that peopke who work permanent night shift have reduced life expectancý.b

It's OK to get your sleep at an unusual time as long as you do it regularly.  It's the switching back and forth between a day time and night time schedule that messes with your body clock.  And that is indeed unhealthy and has been proven to shorten one's lifespan along with causing or making worse many other health issues.  Sleep is very important to human health.