Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My latest fling wants things to be more frequent.  She says the sex has her thinking of me all the time.  Is the age gap too large?

There's close to a 12 year difference in age.  Not sure I'm ready to leave my current life right now, but in a couple years the financial impact will be far far less.  This girl is a lot of fun, but certainly she is trying to trick me out, right?  There's no way sex like this continues past the introductory stage, right?

Has anybody ever been the sideass, and could you have been convinced that the guy would make it permanent in 2 years?

• User
    3 days ago

Marriage councelling can help.

• Foofa

If the only reason you'd be with her is for the sex then don't proceed. Yes, eventually real life tends to crowd out the passion couples have in the early stages of a relationship. This happens whether they get married or not. So if you can't see yourself being with her for reasons other than the physical, just end this. It isn't fair to keep using her for sex if you don't really care for her.

• rick

Don't overthink this. Just enjoy what you  have while you can get it. Don't make any commitments until you are satisfied, with what the future will be like. Is there any hurry? Most of the time side pieces don't last, if they don't get a commitment. Don't let her rush you.

• kristy

Don’t think too much into it. She probably just likes to fvck. Enjoy it while you can

I have never been the "sideass". I did however decide to have a purely sexual "fling" when I was 30. I was quite sure it wouldn't last more than 6 weeks but I'd never intentionally entered into quite that sort of relationship before. I'm still with him 36 years later. We wed 5 years into it. And it did remain a sexual partnering.. sex daily if not more often... for at least the first 15 years. It's slowed down now but we both still like it!

You note suggests, between the lines, that you are married. That being so, and the fact you call this gal a "sideass", suggests that you will not make it a "Permanent" thing, likely ever. It would seem you were more respectful to the woman you wed and you don't seem invested in making that a permanent thing either. Perhaps this younger woman isn't very smart?

• g

Current life with financial impact = married. Referring to her as sideass = complete lack of respect. Why not just leave her alone.

• 1 month agoReport

Which is better for a girl to hear?:  A) Bitchez  or   B) Sideass  -  any GF knows that 'sideass', is the guy's way of saying 'You are the best little pieceofass I could be having!!'