Is my husband cheating on me?

I always ask for sex at night time, he just turn around the other side. Sometimes his thing does not get hard and he can't finish, every night he goes out and around 7 and comes back after midnight. In the morning he just shouts at me for no reason, im sick of this.

• User
    6 days ago

Consult local marriage counselling.

• Linda

If your husband consistently rejects you, there is a problem. It sounds like he is cheating on you because he doesn't want it from you very often, and when he does he has trouble maintaining an erection. The biggest issue though is him leaving and then coming back at midnight every evening and not telling you where he is going. If he finds fault with everything you do and yells at you that all adds up to a cheating husband. Tall to him and suggest marriage counseling and call him out on it. If he won't go, leave him. You deserve better.

• kristy

Find yourself a real man and get rid of the limp guy.

Could he be cheating? Maybe. But his problem could also be drugs, gambling, porn, his mates/friends, or so many other possibilities.

Ask him if he would consider couple's counseling with you. If he flat out says no then realise he has no intention of fixing this, and you have to decide if this is the way you want to live for the next how many years.

• Jerry

Sounds like that could be the case.

Sorry to say but does sound suspicious.. Wheres does he go at 7 every night?

I once wrote to Dear Abby and said my husband isn't interested in sex. She replied that he was getting it somewhere else. He sure was.

He's probably cheating maybe with a man or women who knows .

If he can't get hard probably his load has been drained out from his nutsack and the feeling to have sex probably diminish for few hours.