Anonymous

How can I pass my my failing classes this semester in one week?

I REALLYYY nee help as much as possible, last semester which was when I was a sophmore I literally failed all of my classes because I would skip all the time ( I know it was a bad idea people told me already ) and unfortunately most of my classes that semester were core classes , they were math 2, civics and economics, gym and biology and since I failed those classes this semester I had all those classes that failed this semester besides gym I have marketing honors which I regret taking I thought it was gonna bring my gpa higher. Your probably thinking how are you failng all your classes again? well i was totaly down to change this semester but i had a friend at the time the since school started, came to my house and since she knew that my mom didn't come back till 2am, she stayed really really late sometimes she would even leave at 1am on school nights. Most of the time i would't do so much in school the next day because i was so sleepy and tired so i would say that do it when i get home but then my friend came and i didn't say anything because in my head i thought oh its like shes gonna come every day to my house, she did. But now its decmber and i have like a week to do everything but im not sure if i can make it so i just came here and see if anyone had anything to say.   

Are you sure you're failing all of your classes?  If so, talk to the professors and or the registrar.  Here are some options:

1. If you can still withdraw from or take an incomplete in any class - do the paperwork and make it happen.

2. If there is a class where the professor will allow you to turn work in late and or the final could give you a passing grade, STUDY and get the work done.

3. Accept the consequences of your choices.  I agree that you don't seem to be ready for college at this time. Not to heap on, but you're excuses aren't going to cut it.  Either you know what it takes to pass college classes and you make the effort and sacrifice -- even if it means throwing your friend out and ending the friendship -- or you don't.  It seems that you either don't really understand the commitment or you really don't care enough to do the hard things.  That doesn't make you a bad person.  It just makes you a person who probably shouldn't be in school -- at least not right now.

Good luck.

• drip

Unless you change greatly your situation at school will not change.

You allowed your friend to come over repeatedly. 

You allowed her stay late. 

You did didn’t study.

You don’t put your school work at a priority. And until you do, nothing will get better. 

Your teacher see you don’t care. 

You need to meet with each teacher and your guidance counselor. ASAP . Get some facts on exactly where you at with your credits and if there is any way you can pass the classes you now have.

You are in danger of not graduating on time, and maybe not at all. Getting your ged is going to be a lot harder than what you need to do right now.

• Eva

You aren't going to undo a whole semester of goofing off in 1 week. You apparently didn't learn that lesson from last year.

maybe you should get some tutoring to help you out

• MS

It may very well be too late.  You probably need to consider whether college is for you; if you can't discipline yourself enough to prioritize your classes and your work, then you are wasting your time and money.  

I would speak to your professors to see if you have a chance of passing those classes.  Many of them may not accept any late work.  And I imagine you have final exams that you need to study for. I would buckle down and really work hard on that. 

• diablaxx1 month agoReport

Thank you I am thinking if I should consider college but right now all I want is to graduate, but i will plan on speaking to my professors and and try to makeup as much work as possible and hopefully it will be good enough that I pass the class i will also be studying for my exams.

get tutors to help you study