could i get into ryerson or york university with one mark in the 60s ?

if you have been in the same situation but got in then please tell me how it works, thank you

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If only one mark is in the 60s then yes but it also depends on what your other grades are like,as well as what class you got the mark in (example - if your mark in English is a 60% they might not accept you into their English program but won't care if you're applying for bio) .

If you go to the program pages. both York and Ryerson usually list the minimum average, as well as a grade range that students usually need to get accepted. So check that out and you should be able to get an answer about whether or not your grades are good enough.

Your average is more important to the university than one grade is (unless that class is heavily related to the program you're applying to).

York believes every student deserves a chance at post-secondary education so they tend to accept most students (that's not saying the school is bad - you still have to put in the work to stay once you get there). and most of Ryerson's programs are pretty easy to get into (the journalism and RTA program are a little more competitive but their other programs aren't)

Good luck! I hope you get in to all the schools you apply to.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

i would try it and see and then you'll know, i would try to get your grades up

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try it and see, i would try to get your marks up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.