Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Am I at risk of leukemia?

I'm 25 and overweight. I started smoking since I was 20 but I only smoke every few days. No one in my family ever had leukemia. Only my grandmother on my mom's side died of cancer (melanoma)

Am I at risk of getting leukemia?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Leukemia is cancer of the blood. No one in your family has ever had leukemia. There's no reason for you to be 'at risk' for developing leukemia. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You are at risk of a wide range of diseases due to your poir lifestyle choices.

• ...Show all comments
    • LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This is just Mr Right once again.  You can always tell because he lacks imagination and constantly posts the same type of nonsense over and over.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  You seem to just be a complete moron making childish and baseless assumptions.  8th s question is so dumb that only Mr Right could have posted it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Benzene in cigarettes can cause it you only smoked for 5 years maybe give it up .plus its a pretty rare thing to just develop leukemia but anything is possible in this world we are trapped in

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A higher risk than someone with no leukemia in their family.

If you are significantly over weight, xsedintary and smoke then you should be more worried about cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.

• 1 month ago

Leukemia is caused by eating processed meat. People who get leukemia are usually kids who eat many hot dogs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.