Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do atheists like Greta Thunberg?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not an Atheist, but she is an awesome little actress 5 stars... Nobel Prize worthy..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some do and some do not. I'm in the latter. 

• 1 month ago

I find it reprehensible that adults are feeding false information to their kids, and then using them to push their false agendas. Finnish scientists recently put out their findings that human action is responsible for a 0.01-degree change in earth's temperature. Why don't the adults have her talk about the effect of fukushima on the earth? That's what truly is a crisis on this planet.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not a question of like or dislike. I think that this girl is being used, and once she wears out her 15 minutes, she'll get tossed to the curb, and become a Final Jeopardy question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • barty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not like conservative Christians hate her, not even close. I've never seen such an outpouring of hate and venom toward a teenage girl. Conservative Christians seem to have a lock on hate. They can spew venom like no one else.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

What a stupid 'answer'. 

• 1 month ago

I like her. Her generation is going to face a world-wide crisis and she is justifiably pissed off about it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i sure don't. her face is wide and fat, her opinions are wrong, and her thinking that she is right is wrong too. 

• Otto
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think they like her, because she is involved in social controversies, and immoral.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Most intelligent people enjoy the truth and when truth telling comes with personal courage, it makes a compelling story - but without the truth NO story is worth telling

Greta tells the truth - get over it.

• 1 month ago

This atheist doesn't.

I find her to be an unpleasant, angry little pawn. Not a positive representative of a very good cause.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.