Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Hi. I'm a diagnosed mentally-challenged Schizophrenic. But my voices are geniuses?

My IQ is 73, and I cant really read nor do math. But my voices tell me all sorts of things. Like cosmology, biology, all sorts of math, architectural engineering and mechanical engineering, linguistics, philosophy and they can actually speak German sometimes. I will talk to my doc and therapist and tell em what the voices tell me and Google confirms things like the sun, Sol, is about 93 million miles away and that it takes a photon, which is a particle and a wave simultaneously, eight minutes and nineteen seconds to reach the earth, after having left the surface of the sun, of course.

So. How can this be?

Favorite Answer

I once knew a guy who relied on his voices to pass college tests. For many people with schizophrenia, the voices are helpful, friendly, or harmless. Your IQ is not 73. It's just that when you take IQ tests, you're brain can't access everything it needs. Also, what you wrote is not what someone with a low IQ would write.

Are you Donald Trump? 

No idea, maybe your voices have the answer. But I'm blown away! That's pretty amazing!

So learn to get your voices to cooperate and form a partnership.

That's so cool. Im damn near the same way, but not. I have street horse sense and sometimes it makes a lot of sense so I rely on what I know and try not to be something I am not. Merry Christmas.

All I can say is that's fantastic.

• Mars Mission
      1 month agoReport

Good on you THE BANNIBAL ONE.

• Damien

u saw that information somewhere, have a photographic memory and now ur voices are repeating what ur eyes saw.

• Mars Mission
      1 month agoReport

Thanks for your kindness and answer Damien.

A person can become more truly wise by reciting daily and with care the traditional 15 decades of the rosary of the Virgin Mary.

TRY MEDICAL AREA FOR THIS CUZ WE ARE NOT DOCTORS...

• Tony1 month agoReport

it don't get know medical

0/10 troll attempt. I didn't even read the entire thing.