HOW DO I CONTACT FACEBOOK DIRECTLY??

They have decided that a web site, OAN NEWS, is sharing false stories.  NOT TRUE!! I WANT TO CONTACT FB AND TELL THEM TO STOP MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH.  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Theo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Personally I stopped using Facebook a long time ago. As for your first amendment rights, well, when you created your account you agreed to their terms of service and privacy policies. If you didn't accept the terms you would not have been able to use the site. Since you did agree, even if you didn't read them, you have given them permission to do what they do.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the only way to contact facebook is through there help center

http://www.facebook.com/help

facebook does not offer any phone tech support and facebook will not write

back unless they need more info from you about a problem which is rare

There is no Freedom of Speech on Facebook you Agreed to there TOS Terms of Service when you Signed up for there Site there for there are Rules that you have to Follow

• Pete L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

What makes you think a global company is restricted to just one country's laws? You think Facebook is only available in USA? It ain't buddy!

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Facebook is not a government agency and the 1st amendment free speech guarantee does not apply to them or their website. They can set any rules they want.

There should be a contact us link on the facebook website somewhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

LOL. First amendment rights? FB isn't the government; its a private platform. Seems to me that you're a delusional troll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.