Why cant Minecrafters just accept Fortnite is better?

Minecraft isnt even a video game. 

You just stack blocks like a toddler and fight with weak weapons.

In Fortnite you can KILL PEOPLE. Dont you get it you minekiddies?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Both are garbage, why don't you go and play a REAL game?!

• 4 weeks ago

Ooooh I'm so scared.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

shut up you noob you probably died when you played survival for the first time and rage quit!! also you never heard of minectaft hunger games you idot small brain

• 1 month ago

Both are video games because both have gameplay and virtual enviroment. 

They are two different genres, besides fortnite is plagirized re-skin of pubg . where the minecraft is a genuine created concept unlike anything else. So support real creativity, not stolen popularized crap. 

Killing is not what games are about or what all players are equally attracted to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

see the thing is minecraft and fortnite both come in different genres , where fortnite is for players who like competitive games and like to improve their skills  whereas minecraft is for the kinda people who wanna explore **** and have fun n do somethin adventurous ,i personaly prefer fortnite coz i like to play competitive games such as PUBG, CS:GO,COD ....ETC ETC

minecraft beacame popular just coz pewds played it again any every ******* one was like aah a this gr8 utuber plays y dont we? 

Source(s): my fucking brain
  • 1 month ago

Fortnite is for People who want to show off their fighting skills and competitive skills, and Minecraft is for People who wanna go explore what they can do, use their brain, use their imagination. So It depends on what people wanna do.

• 1 month ago

It takes skill to kill with weak weapons when fortnite holds your hands with all the guns and medkits you need

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't like either. But even then, you really can't compare them together like that. Fortnite is MMORPG whilst Minecraft is more of a Sandbox game. They don't really relate to one another to begin with. If you are referring to graphics, then I guess I'd go for Fortnite, but there really is not much else going on other than that.

• 1 month ago

Have you tried Ark? It doesn't beg for your wallet, and at the same time not everything is a block. It's literally a win win.

• Nickname
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Ark is endless grind

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

in fortfight you just around holding a giant book like a goof

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.