I'm trying to find a Youtube video?

Hi, i watched a youtube video 2 months ago and i've been trying to find it for the past week with no luck. The video is about how to clean a mac computer and free up space. The video showed step by step how to go to "library" and then to the folders inside of it and delete all the unnecessary files. The guy talking was afro-american and had his own youtube channel where he may have had other videos that helped others on how to solve problems i think? Something that might help too is that sometimes when the guy clicked on a folder, it was already empty, but he still told us to delete whatever that's in there if we had any files. 

I wasn't logged in into my youtube-account and therefore i can't see my history, nor can i see my safari-search history since i periodically clear it.

I hope anyone knows which one i mean, cuz it helped A LOT. It freed up 20GB on my mac

Have a look through the following offerings, my friend.  I'm afraid I haven't got time to look for you.

Here's an idea: throw that mac in the trash, and get a PC. Macs suck, and everyone knows it.... except you maybe.