Verulam asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

UK. Do you think HM will let Prince Charles do the State Opening of Parliament this coming week? I wouldn't be upset if she?

did, poor woman. She deserves to be able to take off to Sandringham, not risk catching her death of cold going to Westminster, again. Hopefully she'll travel in a warm car, not a carriage.

Favorite Answer

She does seem to have been going back and forth like a fiddler's elbow. I suppose everyone will think she's given up if she is a no show, which doesn't seem to be the case: she seemed to manage to look after a rather bratty collection of Nato leaders.

• PAMELA

Charles may be with her, but it will be a QUEEN's speech! she will be there.

if he's like Andy he will tup the mp's 

It's not far from Buckingham Palace to the Commons, probably takes less time than most old folks take to walk to shops. 

I'm more concerned about those who have to suffer due to this mess. Know an old lady admitted to A and E last night, took hours to get a trolley, let alone a bed. Put on an IV drip for antibiotics due to suspected sepsis, sat in a hard waiting room chair.

All on the day when the Tories are already talking about 'an insurance based health system.'

NHS safe in their hands my @rse!

No our Queen will be there she has spent her whole adult life saving this country and always put duty first. 

I really don't care what she does. We don't even need her to open Parliament. Outdated tradition, time it was abolished.

Nothing to stop her abdicating and spending her twilight years sunning herself on the Costa de Sol or returning to the traditional family seat in Saxe Cohberg. 

Hardly a worry now is it ? I can see much worse to come than that and I am entitled to the proof is all there in 10 years of pain so keep your hope to yourself I dont share it