What books have been referenced in the show Cheers?

I know there is the website

listchallenges.com-the-whatever-reading-list and you can challenge yourself to read things other people have, even Friends, but books Cheers isn't on there, so what books have there been that Cheers referenced?

I remember a textbook, I don't have to read that, a Tell Tale Heart, and several others...what else?

• Andrew

If you're talking about the American situational comedy that aired for over a decade and consists of roughly 275 episodes, you'd need to ask an American who watched the show regularly during its run. I myself have only seen a handful of episodes and I found it to be awful. On a visit to the States back in the early 2000s, I passed through Boston and had a pint at the "Cheers Bar" which had a different name at the time and I believe has since been renamed yet again, but apparently, only exterior shots were filmed there and the interior looks nothing like the sound stage which served as the set on the television programme. No offence, but American television programmes are not generally known for dropping heaps of literary references, so I wouldn't imagine that there were many over the course of the series, but I suppose the only way to find out would be to watch each and every episode just to be sure, and that would likely take somewhere around 100 hours to accomplish, so if finding the answer is that important to you, there's that option.