Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

Is Eminem dead and replaced by a clone? ?

Yup, our latest trip down the rabbit hole comes care of La Guía Del Varón, which shares the completely legit and not-at-all bollocks theory that Eminem died back in 2006, but as he was such a big star - generating piles of cash - the music industry decided to replace him with an android.Anyway, as proof our Eminem death truther shows images of the rapper pre-2006 alongside more recent photos and points out the changes to facial structure - specifically more defined cheekbones, a lower hairline and a slimmer jaw.Look at his face, see how it's changed? No, he hasn't just aged and lost a bit of weight, don't be ridiculous. He's a robot, OK?

The theory also points out that since 2006 the rapper has made 'significant changes' to the lyrics he's popping out and that his style of dress has also changed - adding that he now puts 'a great emphasis on the hip hop lifestyle' and has changed to a 'much darker' style, which is significant, because no one ever changes how they dress as they get older. So it's case closed for me.

Read this lyrics from ''Public Enemy' ' of Eminem:

' 'I sense someones tapping into my phones why do...

I got this feeling in my bones I might die soon...

The F.B.I might be tryin to pull my file soon...

I might be walking blind fold into a typhoon...

I might be seeing rockets light up the night sky...

Right outside of the window of my living room...

And if they do you can say goodnight and bye''

What think? 

Is it Eminem or the NF? Nathan rapper. New Eminem. The songs. Not American but on YouTube they put it is Eminem it is a newer guy. Different lyrics. Younger rapper. Better vocal talent imho.

Yes. You figured it out. Some fine detective work, son. 

• blank

He is getting older. It is him. He looks older and has different lyrics because he is older.

• KatieC

I think he’s just had too much botox