Jenny
Jenny asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

How many of you have been swayed from not voting for trump in 2016 to planning to vote for him in 2020?

Or didn't vote 2016 and still don't plan to...

Or voted in 2016 and plant to again in 2020.

Or finally did vote for him in 2016 and don't plan to in 2020.

A simple answer will suffice. There's no need to rant. We all understand the issues.

• Cathy

There are seventeen of us

• Sally

Anyone who still supports Trump at this point is either mentally defective, a brainwashed Fox viewer or a Russian.

I plan to vote against Donald Trump.  I did not vote against him in 2016, or rather I voted against both crapola candidates Trump and Clinton.  This time I will not waste my vote on a third party.  This guy has got to go.  Bad for the country.

• JonZ

I voted for him in 2016, but will not in 2020!

The polling has 58% of the American people voting for removing Trump from the Office of the Presidency that he continues to abuse.  Think PARENT here:  If you had a pre-pubescent born-rich spoiled-rotten kid (a metaphor for lifts-wearing 5'10" malignantly narcissistic stuck-in-toddlerhood Donald Trump) who routinely violated the rules of your household destructively and viciously without regard for the safety and sanctuary of the house or for any others within the family, would you remain a permissive parent?  Or would you rise to the level of a sorely needed tough-love PARENTAL AUTHORITY FIGURE for the good of the household and family's well-being?  

Don't be tempted to just blame the U.S.-embedded Putin-serving ruthless Russian MAFIA for the widespread voter suppression, digital voting machine tampering, or other right-wing efforts to interfere with the democratic process during 2016.  Read the well-researched anti-democracy record of domestic-terrorist villainy revealed in Jane Mayer's 2017 book "DARK MONEY: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" to see for yourselves how otherwise more moderate Republicans were duped by spoiled-brat born-rich Koch brother oil barons Charles and David and their secretive group of like-minded anti-democracy, anti-oversight, anti-regulations plutocrats seeking to overthrow America's of, by, and for the people representative democratic republic in favor of selfish-self "Ayn Rand" authoritarianism.  This Koch-Putin-sought plutocratic goal wants to elect (by hook and crook) the type of figurehead puppet "president" that economic terrorist Grover Norquist has publicly admitted the Republicans want in the White House: "Someone pliable with enough digits to sign whatever we put in front of him."  An Alzheimer's afflicted Ronald Reagan made the power-lusting GOP leaders hungry for more such incompetence and corruptibility---and so they went all out for Cheney's and Karl Rove's puppet GW Bush...and now they have a demented villain named Trump.  

All short-man egomaniac power-lusting Putin had to do is COPY the patterns put into place by the GOP-capturing Koch Donor Network that are leading our already great (but in very great danger) nation towards destruction, thanks to the spoiled-rotten born-rich KOMPROMAT villain they have put at the helm and in our people-owned White House!  We, the people, should be lobbying both House and Senate to UPHOLD YOUR OATH OF OFFICE and VOTE FOR IMPEACHMENT of a career criminal who has confessed on camera and on twitter!  You Republicans will still have a President Pence and our nation will not be in the hands of an inane, insane, 5'10" lifts-wearing malignantly narcissistic destructive tantrum-throwing Putin puppet.  

Source(s): "The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West" by 35-year CIA veteran and counterespionage expert Malcolm Nance (2018); "Blowout" (2019) by Rachal Maddow; "The Making of Donald Trump" (2016) by David Cay Johnston; "Everything Trump Touches Dies" (2019) by REPUBLICAN strategist Rick Wilson.

Well, those who voted for Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson in 2016 (over 4 million), most of them plan to vote for Trump in 2020.

greatest economy in 50 years, yes I am voting for him again

I'm voting for him in 2020. Never voted in my life.

I didn't need to be swayed not to vote for Trump.He does a great job on his own.

• Jenny
      1 month agoReport

This makes zero sense.  Please phrase in coherent English. 

I'm voting for Trump.......