Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I found pictures of coworkers butts on my boyfriends computer. ?

So I have been dating my boyfriend for a few years and we are very close. I was doing work on his laptop (with his permission) and noticed photos was left open. Something weird caught my eye so I started going through them (I know it’s a no no but I couldn’t help it). I found pictures he secretly took of coworkers butts. We work in the same space so I recognized the women. They obviously were not aware of the photos being taken. If it had been porn screen shots I wouldn’t of cared. But this brought on a whole other ick factor for me. If I caught a stranger doing this I would have kicked them. But this is my boyfriend. My boyfriend who volunteers for the sick, takes care of his disabled brother, and comforts me when I cry. 

Do I confront him about it? I did invade his privacy. Do I pretend I didn’t see it? But I’m hurt and angry. 

• I am not concerned with photos of other women. I'm concerned he took them when THESE WOMEN DIDN'T KNOW. I see you mention all the good things he does. Unfortunately people like this are often charismatic, charming and a dark desire like this would not seem in their character.

The fact is these women did not know or consent so who knows else he wants to do or has done without a woman's consent. I would break up immediately. I'd also tell those girls. That's immediate dismal of a job.

move on, never get involved with co workers

If these were pics of girls naked butts, then I would give a different answer, but my advice is to let it go. But mention it to him if you must.