Are they back together. She deleted a pic of him which was on her insta story highlight when they broke up Now the pic is back up ?

Basically this girl and this guy used to date. I saw that she posted a pic of him on her insta story (which is now a highlight)

. But then the broke up. And she took the pic off.

Now the insta story with the Same pic which she posted is back there again, also with another pic of him (dated to prior to when they broke up) 

does that mean they are back together again? 

I’m asking because this guy was also ‘involved’ with me during that time 😑 is don’t know of her existence but I have feelings for him and I know I should avoid him altogether 

But the fact that she put back his pic on her insta highlight, does that mean they are back together? 

Favorite Answer

Call the guy and ask him. That's the easiest way to find out. Apparently, you two had some sort of connection and communicated, so what's so difficult about approaching him ?

• Merry

It suggests that he is not out of her life - but whether or not they are back together is something else altogether.

I’d suggest that you ask either or both of them... If he was also involved with you it might make a big difference to her & the choices she makes if she knows all the information.