Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does He Like Me?

So, I've had a crush on my best guy friend for almost over 2 years now. I told him the first year of being friends that I liked him after getting to know him for a few months, but he had told me he wasn't ready for a relationship, though he still wanted to be friends. Over the past few months of this year, he seems to have been flirting with me. He sends kissy and blushing emojis every so often. At the same time, I always have to start conversations and I'm afraid to tell him I like him again because of fear of rejection. He did invite me to shoot pool at his house next weekend though. He's just difficult to read sometimes. What are your thoughts? Do you think he might like me?

No he doesn't .................

• Merry

He clearly likes you .... but he might just like you as a friend - whether he wants a relationship is another thing altogether. 

You’ve made it clear to him before that you’d like more & he shut it down. Whilst he might have grown up a little & worked out what he wants it’s also hard for you to open that door again without appearing overly keen. 

Maybe open up a conversation with him -

Tell him you are not sure if you are misreading things or getting mixed signals but wonder if he’d like more ... you are opening a door for him to say how he feels, try not to push, just ask for clarification. 

awwwwww this is sweet. Yeah defo likes you with those emojis